Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Buisness cards for Jonny-girl Jewelry!

One of my really great friends and her husband started a jewelry making company called Jonny-girl jewelry.  She makes custom made necklaces, bracelets and keychains... they are very unique, stylish and flippin awesome!  Robyn is extremely talented and this is just one of the many things she has started doing that she is great at.  Her husband Jonny helps out quite a bit with it too and may infact be just as good as Robyn at it:) These two are the funniest and happiest couple i know!  Love hangin out with um!  Robyn asked me to make some buisness cards for her for a craft fair that she sold her jewelry at. This is what i came up with!  What do ya think?





2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey Jackie, I am not some crazy stocker on your blog... I promis. I know your SIL Julie. I love your pics, you are great. I totally want to do some family pics. If you are interested, let me know. My email is lissamouse@hotmail.com
I have a few questions for you, like how much, when you comming to SLC again, you know the basic stuff. Would you really want to take pics of my crazy kids? They are cute and take good pics but like I said, crazy! :)

Holly said...

So cute Jacki! You are so talented, I love looking at your stuff!