Monday, April 16, 2012

LABOUNTY'S // MATERNITY PICTURES



I have never done maternity pictures until this shoot! It's always exciting for me to get to try something new:)  Mindy is an old friend of mine that I played softball with since we were little.  Her dad was my coach for years and is one of my most favorite people. I have had the chance to shoot Mindy's sister Mallory's wedding, and just recently her sister Marisa's senior pictures (So excited to share those!).  Mindy had asked if I would take some maternity pictures for her since this is her first baby, and she hasn't done any pictures until now of their little family. Her and her husband Ryan were a blast to work with.  I know they are going to be great parents:)  It is so much fun seeing all my friends lives changing.  The past few years have been filled with so many wedding announcements and babies haha!   And I can't help but smile at such great, and exciting news.  I hope you all enjoy this little maternity session. 


1 comment:

Kelly Jean said...

Ahhh! I didn't know Mindy was pregnant! So exciting!! Love the maternity pix - great job!! :)