Monday, August 1, 2011

Panda Dogs and Pikachu Cats???

 When i was in Lake Powell a few weekends ago one of my friends mentioned that people in China were now dying their pets to look like panda bears and Pikachu characters.  At first i didn't really understand exactly how that would work until they pulled up some pics on the iphone.  I was DYING with how funny this was!!! Yes i also don't think it's right to Dye and animal, but you have to admit that this is hilarious.  Can you imagine seeing a someone who is on a run with a panda on a leash running next to them?! WHAT IN THE WORLD!!??? As for the Pikachu cats...I think they speak for themselves.  And i am pretty sure that the pic on the right is a rat or something lol.  Below is a video of a panda dog in action.  I gotta admit, some of these pups are pretty darn cute.  What do you think?
 

3 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

Oh my gosh, hahahaha!!! What the heck?! That's SO FUNNY! Hahah :)

Kimmie said...

That is so funny that you are talking about this...a couple of days ago in my neighborhood someone was walking a zebra! I wish that I had taken a photo!

Jacki said...

HAHAHAHA! No way!!!! Now i really wish i could have seen that.