Thursday, April 5, 2012

2012 SENIORS! BOOK YOUR SESSIONS NOW!



I LOVE this time of year!!! Spring is here and it's time for all those cute seniors to get their pictures done!  First off, senior pictures are some of my most favorite photo shoots to do.  Seriously, I LOVE their fun, sassy, personalities and they always come looking AWESOME!  I have loved every senior session I have got to do, and I am wanting to do a bunch this year!  This year I am offering some amazing packages and chances to get up to 25% of any senior session!!!! Let me tell you a little about how the discount works.  If you refer one friend you receive 10% off any senior package, if you refer 2 friends you receive 15% off, refer up to 3 friends and you get 25% off!!!! How awesome is that!!??  So start tellin all your friends! Below you can read more about the new, incredible packages I am offering this year!





Below are the packages I am offering this year! I am SOOO excited for the new packages 2 and 3.  Healther Dalton is offering her professional services for my seniors this year.  Let me tell you one thing...she is INCREDIBLE.  She has won many awards for her amazing makeup and hair styles.  I can't wait to show you some of her work. You won't want to miss this opportunity! If you purchase package 2 you get professional makeup, if you purchase package 3 you get BOTH hair and makeup done.  You won't want to miss out on this!!!




Below are some of the prints that come with some of the packages above.  Can you tell that I am freaking out about my seniors this year!!?? Ha ha! So seniors, hurry and book your sessions now and  Start telling all your friends!  E-mail me at jackistoddard@gmail.com to schedule a date.  I can't wait:)


No comments: