Monday, August 8, 2011

SUNSHINE, FAMILY, AND FRIENDS. MALLORY AND BRANDONS BIG DAY.


I was so thrilled when i got the phone call from Michelle Highland about her daughters wedding.  I was even more thrilled when she asked if i would do the photography for it! The Highlands have been good friends of mine for years now.  Matt Highland ( the brides father)  coached me in softball for years.  He was one of the best and funnest coaches i have ever had.  Mindy ( brides sister) and I grew up going to school and playing sports together.  It was such a blast catching up with this family.

Oh how i love shooting weddings for family and friends.  It is always so much fun seeing people i grew up with and finding a moment to catch up on their lives.  Mallory and Brandon's wedding was on a bright sunny day at the Salt Lake temple.  It is truly one of my favorite places to shoot weddings.  It was no secret that the two of them were excited about their future together.  Their reception took place at The Old Meeting House.  I had never been there until this shoot.  It was beautiful and perfect for this wedding.  I wish the best for you two!!!! I hope you all enjoy the pictures from this fun day.
















2 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

What a beautiful wedding for a beautiful bride! The photos look fabulous! Excellent job!!

jacki stoddard said...

Kell! Thanks so much! They were such a fun couple to shoot.